After seven years and more than five million units of Cisco's 1800, 2800, and 3800 routers, the ISR G1 is End-of-Sale, replaced by the industry leading 1900, 2900, and 3900 Series ISR G2 product families, which have been orderable since FY10.
The EOS bulletins at the links below describe the recommended replacement ISR G2 products in addition to the ISR G1 software and hardware support timelines:
End-of-Sale and End-of-Life Announcement for the Cisco 1841 Integrated Services Router
End-of-Sale and End-of-Life Announcement for the Cisco 2800 Series Integrated Services Routers
End-of-Sale and End-of-Life Announcement for the Cisco 3800 Series Integrated Services Routers
EOL/EOS for the Cisco Integrated Services Router G1 Modules
by Matt Eaton on June 11th, 2012
We had a great time at the WGAN/WZAN recording studio today with Luke Labbe, the President of People's Choice Credit Union. People's Choice is a long-time customer of WGTECH, and uses our Managed Services program for proactive maintenance and support. We were so pleased that he agreed to come to the studio and record an ad on our behalf. Luke was a great sport, and a natural for the radio - he recorded his spot in no time! Thank you, Luke. If you'd like to learn more about what we're doing for People's Choice, read the success story. And listen for our ads featuring Luke when you tune into WGAN/WZAN.
End-of-Sale and End-of-Life Announcement for Cisco’s 1800, 2800, and 3800 Integrated Service Routers
Posted on March 13th, 2012
by Bill McKeen on March 5th, 2012
As our loyal customer base knows, we’ve been one of the most stable, reputable, and hardworking IT services and solutions providers in Northern New England for more than 15 years. Along the way, we’ve been morphing and changing to adapt to the current business climate, and are constantly looking for opportunities to grow and add even more value to our customers. Although we have changed a great deal over the years, our core values have remained the same:
- Always do the right thing. This is obviously a broad statement. This credo forces us to understand the business needs of each customer before positioning a solution. We don’t believe in cookie-cutter solutions. Every organization is as different as the individuals comprising it.
- Offer the best solutions at a fair price. We may not always be the cheapest option, but nobody will work harder on your behalf to find the best-fit solution.
- Take responsibility for our mistakes. (Yes, we make them too.)
- Remember that the customer is always in charge.
- Exceed exceptions, not meet them.
- Treat everyone like they’re your neighbor. (Maine is a small state after all.)
- Never take a customer for granted. We diligently stay in contact with our customers and recognize their pain points early, giving us the opportunity to stay ahead of problems and add the value that companies need and deserve.